Monday, September 21, 2009

Construction to Chic




Designers find inspiration from anything and everything! Color, texture, and silhouettes can speak so loudly to a designer they can end up constructing their whole collection from looking at architecture, art, past fashions, music, and a lot more. This building in particular showed me it has a modern shape, nuetral colors, and almost a masculine feel. Describing what I see in this picture, I can now look at modern/masculine apparel. As you can see I found a beautiful new collection piece from Alexander McQueen's Pre-Fall 2009 Collection found at style.com which describes exactly the feel I was looking for. The next time you look at something inspirational, you never know... you could end up wearing it next season!






Architecture Source Here

No comments:

Post a Comment